BEFORE THE SHOW:
1. Drivers stay alert at all times for darting children.
2. Drive Slow.
3. Follow the instructions from the park attendants
4. Larger vehicles may be directed to park in the back.
5. Once you park, don’t move your vehicle until the show is over.
6. Turn you lights off.
7. There are two ways to listen. There are speaker outside or you can listen on your FM radio (the Station is announced in the introduction).
DURING THE SHOW:
1. Leave your lights off until after the show is over.
2. You may get out of your vehicle and set up chairs in front of your vehicle.
3. Leave the lanes between rows clear at all times for an emergency lane.
In the event of an emergency, call 911.
4. Port-A-Johns are available near the airport terminal building.
REFRESHMENTS & SOUVENIRS :
The laser light show itself is 40 minutes long. Refreshments and souvenirs will be available in the terminal building until halfway through the show. Then they will close so people will all be back in their vehicle when it is time to exit the show.
AFTER THE SHOW:
1. Listen for instructions before departure.
2. DO NOT move your vehicle until told to do so by the parking attendants.
3. Follow the parking attendants instructions.
4. One row of vehicles will leave at a time.
5. Drive slow and watch for children.
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE CHRISTMAS LASER LIGHT SHOW!
Mark your calendar for June 1, 2024 for the next award-winning National Black Bear Festival
Volunteer will work with a team at the front gate checking in vehicles attending the Christmas Laser Light Show. Volunteer will need a smart phone with the Eventeny App already uploaded prior to... + More