Art Studio on the GO-GO – Car Graphic Vinyl Wrap - Call to Artist
eventFeb 07 12:10 pm - Feb 28 12:10 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)·Alpharetta, GA, USA
Hosted by CITY OF ALPHARETTA
Feb 07 12:10 pm - Feb 28 12:10 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Alpharetta, GA, USA
CALL TO ARTISTS
Date Call Opens: February 7, 2020
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
Award Amount $350.00
The city of Alpharetta invites artists or artistic teams to submit design graphics for Alpharetta’s new Art Studio on the Go-Go, a mobile art studio. Approved design or image will be transformed into the cars outside vinyl wrap showcasing the community’s passion for arts and culture.
The Art Studio on the Go-Go is designed to be on the move, serving as an arts outreach program, bringing the community together through art. The car will travel to local downtown locations and parks packed to the brim with ever-changing art projects and supplies, creating opportunities for the youth and adults of the community to experience and participate in the arts in new and exciting ways.
Artistic submissions will be juried by the City’s Cultural Services Division. Winner will be awarded $350.00 and recognition for artistic contribution to the City of Alpharetta.
This call to artist is open to all graphic designers, illustration designers, painters and the like. The design can be illustrated completely to show how the design would look on the car once complete or a standalone piece of art that can be utilized in a design layout.
• Graphic artwork should be submitted in high-resolution vector art at 150 DPI in CMYK
• Paintings should be photographed at the highest resolution possible or, if chosen, we can professionally photograph your painting.
• Name of the vehicle to be located within the design on both doors.
• City logo placed somewhere on the back cargo bin. Side or front of the cargo bin.
o See illustration.
1. Create a fully rendered mock-up of your artwork.
2. Complete application online through Eventeny at:
3. Mail, email or deliver the completed design submission to the City
Alpharetta by February 28, 2020 // 3:00 pm.
• Physical Address: 2 Park Plaza. Alpharetta, GA 30009 (Recreation, Parks and Cultural Services Department located on the bottom floor of City Hall)
• Mailing address: 2 Park Plaza. Alpharetta, GA 30009 C/O Cultural Services Division.
• Email address: email@example.com
4. Receive a confirmation email.
5. *PLEASE NOTE* If the artist does NOT receive a confirmation email, they should not consider their submission complete.
6. The announcement of the design chosen will be made by March 6, 2020.
7. Upon selection and final design approval, the artist must complete a copyright release form for the art chosen with the City of Alpharetta. Artwork design may be utilized in whole or partial design based on submissions given.
event19 eventslocation_onAlpharetta, GA, United States
WELCOME TO ALPHARETTA
Whether you’re new to Alpharetta or a lifelong resident, there’s just so much to discover in this beautiful and vibrant Southern city. Alpharetta truly has it all. A unique blend of excellent schools, incredible... + More